Design Concepts and Feedback

Week 4: 2/19/2023–2/25/2023 | Featured Image by Vivian Li

text-to-speech

For this week, I have completed some options for the client to choose from for the mascot. While the college has an existing mascot (the yellow jacket), the client stated that he did not mind having the liberal arts department’s mascot be a different animal such as a lazy dog or some other sort of funny looking animal.

I opted to use a rabbit, dog, and a bear wearing a yellow jacket (a pun to college’s already existing mascot actual mascot). So far, the team has provided me with a lot of helpful feedback. Many of the members in my team expressed that they are partial to the rabbit design. In my own personal opinion, I feel that the dog is my favorite just because it happened to look the cutest. However, I ultimately believe that the bear is the most successful of the three designs as it clearly has the logo printed on the shirt. It is also representing the school with the yellow color of its jacket.

The drafts have been sent to the client, and I am currently waiting to hear back from him, who is waiting to hear back from the dean of the department. It will be interesting to hear back from them to see which design is chosen.