Prof. Jenna Spevack | COMD3504_D061 | Fall 2022

Research Project – Y.G

For my research project, I wanted to address the issue of climate change. Although, it’s a widely known topic around the world, there aren’t many people, especially as designers, advocating towards change. Throughout the project I explain what climate change is, how it effects poorer nations, and how us as designers can provide design solutions to better voice our concerns.

Research Project

Research Presentation Recording

1. Katherine Alas

Hi Yunique, I like that in your video you started by giving information about the environmental issues because that helps emphasize why the designers who are helping to fight this issue are so important. I think that you proposed good solutions on how designers can contribute. My only suggestion would be to cut the part where you are going to the slide and instead go from the illustration to the slides. I like that you show the illustration at the end as well so it tides well from the beginning, I can clearly see that you research the topic well and you were able to present it in a way that was easy to follow, good job.