About Winston Aitken

Good night everyone, my name is Winston Aitken and my major is Electrical Engineering in Technology. This is my second semester in this school, so I don’t have a lot of experience at city tech yet because I only had two classes last semester. I am currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree. I like to play and watch soccer and another sport called cricket. I also like listening to reggae music. My favorite band is called Chronixx and the Zinc Fence. Last summer, I visited the Statue of Liberty, and a few weeks ago, I went ice skating for the first time. I had a lot of fun. My plans for this summer is to go somewhere that I never been before, maybe Last Vegas.

As a writer, I will say my strength is good grammar and punctuations. Secondly, I think most people find my writing to be interesting because I try to make it genuine and fun; on the other hand, my weakness is writing too much, for example five pages, because I run out of ideas sometimes. I enjoy writing about something interesting, or entertaining because I will have a lot of ideas on that topic I can expressed. Even though I am more of a math person, I do not dislike anything about writing, except for writing several pages about something that is uneventful. I have a firm background in technology. It doesn’t take me a long time to understand technology. My sense of technical writing was that this class will be doing most our writing using computers. In addition, we might be doing some kind of hybrid discussion on blackboard. My expectation for this class is exactly what the course description states which is to develop enough knowledge, skills and processes that will be necessary to create different types of documents under constraints that I will need in the future, and participate in “intellectual life” of this class, which will make me even more prepared to go into the professional workforce