Group Name: Serious 5
Proposal Issue: Parking lot for students
Group members: Yekaterina Elterman, Janet Cazares, Sarabjit Singh, Kurtis Wallace, Dayna Rios.
- Executive Summary= Kurtis Wallace
- Will break down a do an overall summarization of the proposal and why we are proposing it in the first place.
- Statement of Need/Problem= Janet Cazares
- Will briefly explain the issue along with the severity of the problem itself and why one of our solutions is needed.
- Project Overview and Strategy= Sarabjit Singh
- Will write a clear idea of the project and what can be done to achieve it.
- Project Outcomes/ Return on Investment= Dayna Rios
- Will describe all of the factors and results that will come out of the project. Such as, how the attendance will improve in classes because the students will then be able to come to class comfortably and on time. Many questions will be approached such as, how much time will the students save if they were able to drive to school? How much money could the students potentially save by driving to school? How will the overall attendance of the students compare to how it could be with a parking lot? Every possible result that can be calculated will be answered.
- Conclusion: Yekaterina Elterman
- Will give an overall finishing statement to all of our data and end the report.