- Valerien Yepes
- Katherine Pena
- Winston Aitken
- Surendra Khadka
She will be doing section D which is Project Outcomes / Return on Investment
She will be doing section C which is Project Overview and Strategy
He will be doing section B which is Statement of Need/Problem
He will be doing section A(Executive Summary) and E(conclusion)
Group Name: Serious 5
Proposal Issue: Parking lot for students
Group members: Yekaterina Elterman, Janet Cazares, Sarabjit Singh, Kurtis Wallace, Dayna Rios.
- Executive Summary= Kurtis Wallace
- Will break down a do an overall summarization of the proposal and why we are proposing it in the first place.
- Statement of Need/Problem= Janet Cazares
- Will briefly explain the issue along with the severity of the problem itself and why one of our solutions is needed.
- Project Overview and Strategy= Sarabjit Singh
- Will write a clear idea of the project and what can be done to achieve it.
- Project Outcomes/ Return on Investment= Dayna Rios
- Will describe all of the factors and results that will come out of the project. Such as, how the attendance will improve in classes because the students will then be able to come to class comfortably and on time. Many questions will be approached such as, how much time will the students save if they were able to drive to school? How much money could the students potentially save by driving to school? How will the overall attendance of the students compare to how it could be with a parking lot? Every possible result that can be calculated will be answered.
- Conclusion: Yekaterina Elterman
- Will give an overall finishing statement to all of our data and end the report.
Group Name :
Advancing Technology At NYCCT
Josh Rojas/Peter Junot/Maisha Price/Aaron Mcintosh
C) Josh Rojas
D) Peter Junot
Other members will pick part next week.
Kenneth will take on Executive Summary, Statement of Need/Problem
Komron will tackle Project Overview and Strategy:
Salam will concentrate on Project Outcomes / Return on Investment and Finalizing
1. Your group name–something creative!
JTDK Resolve Group
2. The group member names. Please note any group members who were absent today.
Jessie Uruchima, Teresa W Yeung, Dorothy Canton, and Wenyu Kuang
3. A breakdown of each group member’s assigned work.
• Dorothy – Executive Summary
• Jessie – Project Overview and Strategy & Conclusion
• Teresa – Statement of Need/Problem
• Wen – Project Outcomes / Return on Investment
Meeting Minutes for Group project of “VKSW SOLUTIONS”
After the group discussion on 4/30/2015, we identified a problem and a solution for our proposal which is listed below.
Problem: We are not well-prepared after college, therefore it is harder to find jobs having no experience.
Solution: More opportunities for internships and connections
Detail discussion points for solutions are below.
- Job fairs – we need more opportunities & the efficient ones.
- Internships –need more, paid ones, and better ones.
- Better communications for job fairs.
- Workshops – that prepares us for the real world.