Writers,

I have read all of your essays on the OpenLab and given comments that are visible to you only, so check your posts on the OpenLab if you have not already. I was impressed by the thoughtfulness that went into the essays I read and also by the level of clarity and generosity of the comments many of you gave your peers. Peer review is a group effort! The more you invest in thinking about how someone else is telling their story and thinking about how they might make their ideas more clear, you are also learning skills that help you as a writer.

I also want to  remind you that classes on Tuesday,  9/29 follow a Monday schedule. Therefore, you will not get a To-Do list to complete for 9/29. However, you are still finishing the draft of your Education Narrative and uploading your essays to Blackboard SafeAssign. Here are a few items from our last To-Do List.

All of the above were on our last To-Do List for Session 9.  I’m just resending here as a review.

As always, email if you have questions before our next session on Thursday, Oct. 1!