Maurine: Bipolar Disorder

Download (PDF, 130KB)

1. fatoumata magiraga

Maurine’s question that he asked is how are people mind during mental health issues like bipolar disorder. I found the first entries the most important to me because that paragraph speaks more about bipolar disorders and how and what things can be done to prevent it from getting worse. this submission seems complete just missing the concluding section because I don’t see any paragraph summarizing up everything that was spoken about. but other than that I feel like everything else is completed. the title adds up to the whole topic because all sources have to do with bipolar disorder so I feel like the title is good the way it is.

2. fatoumata magiraga

the main question that Maurine asked was what happens to people’s minds during a mental health issue such as bipolar disorders. I found the 1st source interesting because it talks more about bipolar disorders and how it affects people’s healths. and it explains how people can prevent the risk of having bad bipolar disorder. this submission is complete but I think he is missing a=the concluding sentence. there is no paragraph there that is rapping everything up about the topic of sources. but overall I feel like everything is complete. I feel like the title overall is good itself because it relates to what the topic is about.

3. fatoumata magiraga