Mia: Source Entry, Dreams

Download (PDF, 196KB)

1. Lubna Chowdhury

Mia sources are generally finished in light of the fact that most sections have 2 statements, and examination, and an outline. In spite of the fact that the primary source has an assigned investigation section, it is all around point by point and instructive.

I discovered source 1 that she was tellen about her she was exceptionally astounded on how the cerebrum functions while we dream. It is intriguing to find out about the mind. she accepts that fantasies have critical importance whether it is for herself or somebody she knows. she has had numerous dreams that were recollections and dreams that were admonitions for her future self. Numerous individuals may not accept this yet she positively does.

One change state from mia l truly prefers how she investigates all the topics.and her perspective and how she reveals to us the primary concern and her examination she truly worked superbly.

2. Eric White

1These are all completed and well writer entries they follow all of the 4 steps from citing the article down to the brief paragraph on what was the thought process into researching about how the dream process works.
    2I like the last entry the most because while reading it I learned more information on why having reoccurring dreams means something and I do believe that having the same dream over and over means something sometimes bad sometimes good.
    3 one phrase i see a lot in her entries is the brain functions and she did very well on this.

3. Akmal Khudaybakhshiev

I like the last entry the most because while reading it I learned more information on why having reoccurring dreams means something and I do believe that having the same dream over and over means something sometimes bad sometimes good.

There a only three transaction phrases, so she needs to work with transaction phrases often to be more clear.