Yaritza Burgos: 3 source entries

Download (PDF, 57KB)

1. Julio Falero

What makes this submission seem complete or incomplete? One thing that’s incomplete is the bibliographic citation for source 2, but everything else is complete because she explains why the sources are legitimate to the author’s argument and that she reflects on what the author believes in. There is also two quotes that stick out the most for Yaritza.
    Is each entry complete? If not, what is missing or confusing? Yes, each entry source is completed. Record which source you find most interesting in the submission. Then, discuss why this source appeals to you. Is it the content? Is it the way your peer wrote about this particular source? The first entry source is the most interesting to me because this talks about what is happening today and the negative effect it is having on color people that their living conditions is poor. Identify one or two transition phrases your peer uses well. One phrase that I like from her is “Change can make people feel equal and feel comfortable in their own home and help provide better care for their families.” I like this because the better you do, the more you can do for others. Another phrase I like is “All New Yorkers deserve the right to live in an high end apartment in a safe neighborhood with resources.” I also like this one because everyone has the right to choice where they want to live without others saying otherwise.