Academics

Throughout my time at New York City College of Technology majoring in the Business and Technology of Fashion (BTF) program, I’ve experienced a profound transformation. This meticulously designed curriculum has honed my skills, preparing me for the dynamic fashion industry. By blending business knowledge with technological proficiency, the program encourages innovation, which is vital in today’s rapidly changing landscape. Diving into both core and elective courses, I’ve delved deep into the complexity of global fashion dynamics, aided by City Tech’s embrace of cutting-edge technology. With 120 credits completed, I’m on track to earn a Bachelor of Science degree, specializing in Business and Technology of Fashion. The specialized modules, such as Global Fashion and E-Commerce Innovation, have broadened my understanding of contemporary industry trends.

As I approach graduation, I’m excited about the diverse career opportunities that await me in areas like merchandising, styling, and e-commerce. Reflecting on my journey so far, I’m proud of my ability to seamlessly integrate business principles with fashion intricacies and navigate modern resources with ease. Armed with a nuanced understanding of both domestic and international processes, I feel prepared to confront challenges across the fashion value chain. Upholding academic standards ensures my eligibility for the coveted degree, marking a significant milestone in my journey.

I’m grateful for the valuable experiences gained during my time at CityTech, and I look forward to continuing to make an impact in the vibrant world of fashion as I transition into the workforce.