There is a MANDATORY MEETING today October 31 for all Group Leaders with Professor Vinokur in the Lab Room 501 at 12:45 P.M. TODAY!
Today I finally got this.So Lets try to work on it ASAP:
Thank you for your participation in the 11th Annual Poster Session. You make the Poster Session a success.
Please find below information related to the preparation of your poster.
a) The Poster Session will be held on November 21 from 1 pm to 3 pm in the Atrium.
b) The display area for the poster is 36″x48″. There are several possibilities for setting up the display.
1. We are happy to announce that we can offer the possibility to print your poster in house. In order to do this, you must submit a pdf file of your poster either on a cd or on a flash drive (i.e. usb stick). Your poster must be in the form of a single, ready to print pdf file, in the 31″x42″ format. It can be in landscape or portrait format. The corresponding Templates are attached. Please make white background for the poster to save very expensive ink. You must submit your cd or flash drive to Professor Roman Kezerashvili (office N812 or mailbox in room N811) by noon (12:00pm) of November 15 or earlier. On the cd or flash drive on an attached paper, you should write your name, department, phone number, and email.
2. We can provide the standard poster board 36″x48″ by your request. You may bring your own poster board 36″x48″ or printed poster which fits into the allotted space.
3. We also can provide limited number of the blue poster boards. ( see attachment)
4. The poster should display the title of your presentation, your name (names) and the department with which you are affiliated.
I hope that this message answers the questions that some of you have e-mailed me.
We look forward to seeing your poster presentation.
The PowerPoint Presentation due on Wednesday October 9th, 2013 should include the following:
– a few radiographic images
-a description of the images and small summary of the case study
-the entire presentation should be approximately 2-3 slides.
*Please send the PowerPoint presentation via email to email@example.com
Everything you submit will be used later on to create one large poster that will demonstrate each groups’ case study.
** The PowerPoint presentation due this upcoming Wednesday should not be confused with the final PowerPoint Presentation that must be presented orally later on.**
-As per Professor Vinokur
Group meeting with Professor Vinokur at 12:45 PM TODAY in the LAB! It will only take 5-10 minutes of your time and this meeting is mandatory.
Identify responsibilities within the group: Presentation- Li & Zonia, Poster-Alejandra & Mathew, powerpoint- Cristina, Essay-Rehab & Jennifer
2. Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? _X__ yes ____ no ____ most of
3. If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not
complete all of the assigned tasks.
4. Identify another group member:_Alejandra_ Chavez__
5. How would you rate this person’s participation in the group?
6. ________X____________This person was incredibly involved in each phase of this
7. ____ _______________This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was
not otherwise involved.
8. ____________________This person completed most of the work assigned to him/
her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did.
9. ____ ________________This person did not contribute to the group project.
10. If you feel the need to defend your answer to #5, do so here.
City Tech Eleventh Annual Poster Session
The Eleventh Annual Poster Session will be held on Thursday, November 21, 2013 from 1 to 4 pm. This event will feature the results of the research of our faculty and students, and will be open to the public. As part of the Poster Session, each Department will be asked to exhibit recent publications (2011-2013 only) of their faculty.
The Poster Session has become a tradition at the College to highlight the research achievements of our faculty and students. Each year our Poster Sessions have grown and become more interesting and diverse. Last year we had over 100 presentations of faculty and student research.
We welcome you to join us this year. To be included in the program, please email the title of your presentation by October 15, 2013 to Prof. Roman Kezerashvili, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use strictly the following format:
First Name Last Name
Please provide a Short Summary of the research, 60 words or less (title not included) as a Microsoft Word file. Keep in mind that the electronic file you submit will be formatted further for publication.
We are looking forward to including you and your students in the eleventh year of this college-wide event.
Chair of the Organizing Committee
Just a quick correction we should be using the AMA (American Medical Association) style of formatting for our papers, not the APA(American Psychological) style. I found a link to make it a bit easier on our paper writers http://library.stkate.edu/pdf/citeAMA.pdf
1. Identify your responsibilities within the group: I’m the group researcher .
2. Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? most of them
3. If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks. We already know the topic of our project which is Osteomyelitis and I found 2 cases in my hospital, but I’m still waiting for the report.
4. Identify another group member: Jennifer ( THE WRITER)
5. How would you rate this person’s participation in the group? she is waiting for me to give her all the information so she can start write.
Until now everyone in the group knows what he/she suppose to do, but they all waiting for me to bring the case so we can discuss how we are going to talk about it.