Group 8

Group Assessment

1. Identify your responsibilities within the group: _____________________________
  2. Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? ___ yes ____ no ____ most of them
  3. If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks.
  4. Identify another group member: _________________________________________________
  5. How would you rate this person’s participation in the group?
  6. ____________________This person was incredibly involved in each phase of this project.
  7. ____ _______________This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was not otherwise involved.
  8. ____________________This person completed most of the work assigned to him/her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did.
  9. ____ ________________This person did not contribute to the group project.
  10. If you feel the need to defend your answer to #5, do so here.

4 Responses to Group 8

1. kjohansen says:

I, Kirsten Johansen, am one of three presenters that will be explaining our research and constructing the poster for the final presentation. I have not entirely completed my tasks. I have been preparing for the vocal presentation. I have still only interacted with one of my fellow presenters. This week I will do my best to try and reach Mahmoud, the third presenter. The construction of our poster will not begin until we receive the template from our Professor, who still has not yet received it in the mail. Stanely is another group member and I rate his participation to be great. He has completed his assignment within our project. This person was involved in this project.

2. Alessandra says:

Identify your responsibilities within the group: to create the PowerPoint
    Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? Yes
    If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks.
    Identify another group member?
    Simon
    How would you rate this person’s participation in the group project? Simon quickly and efficiently fixed his first mistake on writing the paper and was able to get the correct paper to me.
    This person was incredibly involved in each phase of this project. Simon This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was not otherwise involved. Everyone is involved in this project.
    This person completed most of the work assigned to him/her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did. Not sure bc final project is not complete.
    This person did not contribute to the group project. Everyone is involved
    If you feel the need to defend your answer to #5, do so here.

3. Marley says:

Identify your responsibilities within the group: 2nd Presenter.

Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? ___ yes __x__ no ____ most of them.

If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks: I present the project on the due date with the other two presenters.

Identify another group member: Kirsten
    How would you rate this person’s participation in the group? Excellent. She is incredibly involved in each phase of this project.

4. Mabuzahrieh says:

Identify your responsibilities within the group: ________Presenter_____________________
    Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? no ____
    If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks. Because i need to wait til its due.
    Identify another group member: Sandra
    How would you rate this person’s participation in the group?
    ____________Good and very driven________This person was incredibly involved in each phase of this project.