Group 4

Group Assessment

1.  Identify your responsibilities within the group: _____________________________
  2.  Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? ___ yes ____ no ____ most of them
  3. If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks.
  4. Identify another group member: _________________________________________________
  5. How would you rate this person’s participation in the group?
  6. ____________________This person was incredibly involved in each phase of this project.
  7. ____ _______________This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was not otherwise involved.
  8. ____________________This person completed most of the work assigned to him/her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did.
  9. ____ ________________This person did not contribute to the group project.
  10. If you feel the need to defend your answer to #5, do so here.

4 Responses to Group 4

1. Group Assessment # 8: October 31st, 2013

1. Identify your responsibilities within the group: I was in charge of creating a powerpoint based on our topic of Osteomyelitis for my 2 fellow group members to present.
    2. Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? __X__ yes ____ no ____ most of them: I completed the powerpoint for the project and uploaded it to my group 4’s personal account for my group members to see.
    3. If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks. N/A
    4. Identify another group member: Alejandra Chavez & Matthew Lawson
    5. How would you rate this person’s participation in the group? Extremely involved
    6. This person was incredibly involved in each phase of this project: Yes.
    7. This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was not otherwise involved: Alejandra and Matthew highly involved in this project, they are in charge of creating the poster board. Since we recently received the template for it I’m sure they are in the process of completing their task.
    8. This person completed most of the work assigned to him/her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did: They are in the process of completing their task
    9. This person did not contribute to the group project: N/A
    10. If you feel the need to defend your answer to #5, do so here: N/A

2. Zonia Iqbal says:

1. Identify your responsibilities within the group: I will be presenting the final presentation with my fellow group member Li, and I helped find the case which we will be speaking about.
    2. Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? Yes and No.
    3. If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks. It isn’t time to present yet but I did find the case which is the focus of our topic.
    4. Identify another group member: Alejandra Chavez
    5. How would you rate this person’s participation in the group? Very involved.
    7. This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was not otherwise involved: She is very into the task at hand, attending the meeting that are held for the leaders and has made the poster for our group. Since we have received a template for the poster, I’m am confident that she will make a fantastic poster for the final project.
    8. This person completed most of the work assigned to him/her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did: N/A

3. R moharem says:

Group Assessment # 4
    1. Identify your responsibilities within the group. My responsibility in the group is doing the research and part of the writing.
    2. Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? Yes
    5. How would you rate this person’s participation in the group? Extremely involved.
    6. This person was incredibly involved in each phase of this project. Yes, she is a good leader.
    7. This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was not otherwise involved. N/A
    8. This person completed most of the work assigned to him/her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did. N/A
    9. This person did not contribute to the group project. N/A

4. A.Chavez says:

Group Assessment – Group #4
    1. Identify your responsibilities within the group:
    My responsibilities within Group 4 is to introduce/present the disease based on visual/info cues with Mathew.
    2. Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you?
    Yes, Mathew & I have updated & uploaded the PPT Poster.
    4. Identify another group member:
    Rehab Moharem
    Rehab is in constant communication with everyone & is basically done with the (writing portion) essay.
    6. Rehab is in constant communication and willing to update the essay ; & it’s members .
    7. N/A This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was not otherwise involved.
    8. N/A This person completed most of the work assigned to him/her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did.
    9. N/A This person did not contribute to the group project.
    10. Rehab; as well as everyone else in our group is basically done with the group project and is just “tweaking” the essay writing. If you feel the need to defend your answer to #5, do so here.