The HACU Scholarship Program 2019-2020 application-OPEN
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is pleased to be the administrator of scholarship opportunities provided by our partners to assist in defraying some of your college expenditures. Please review each scholarship’s criteria carefully to see if you qualify, since each partner may have differing requirements.
Additional scholarship opportunities will be added in the fall 2019 semester.
In addition, all scholarship applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate financial need if required by scholarship sponsor (typically determined by FAFSA).
- Meet specific criteria for the scholarships to which they are applying.
- Students must currently attend a HACU-member college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico at the time applications are completed and scholarship awards are made. Students transferring schools, the school must also be a HACU-member to be eligible to apply. For the most up-to-date listing of HACU-member institutions, please click here.
- Scholarships are ONLY for enrolled college students. All students must have completed their first semester of freshman year at the time of applying.
Denny’s Hungry for Education Scholarship – $1,000 – OPEN
- Full-time or part-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Must be attending a two-year or four-year HACU-Member institution in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Open to all majors
- 2.5 GPA or higher
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Residents of the U.S.
- Students must provide a 500-word essay on how Denny’s can impact childhood hunger in the United States.
Click here to access the online application
Application deadline: November 22, 2019 11:59 p.m. CST