The American Society of Highway Engineers (ASHE) New York Metro Section will once again be awarding scholarships for FY 2019-2020 to students with exceptional leadership, character and interest in the Civil Engineering field. Last year, ASHE awarded $10,500.00 in six scholarships to deserving students.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
1. Attend one of the colleges of the Metro New York area
2. Be currently enrolled full time in an undergraduate program (currently as a freshman, sophomore, or junior) ate an Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) college/ university
Complete the application in the link below and submit it on or before December 2,2019 to John P.Miller at email@example.com
CBRE, a world leader in commercial real estate and facilities management, is looking for a qualified part time paid intern to join the Energy Management team. The role will involve working with and resolving day to day facilities engineering issues, including revision of standard operating procedure documents, reporting of energy usage, development of asset registries, and performing project related research. Possible career opportunity for the right candidate. Candidate should:
- Junior, Senior or in Master’s program.
- Some interest in Management of Commercial (vs. Residential) Building Systems and Operation, including three main areas – Engineering (Building Operating and Critical Systems), Energy Management, and Project Management.
- Good communication and writing (spelling and grammar a must).
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel (Should be able to format a Word doc and create a graphs from a tables, etc.)
- Internet research
- Independent / Self Starter (ability to take direction, break large tasks into smaller ones, ask relevant questions about assignments)
Interested candidates should submit resume to Kathryn.Lyon@cuny.edu by Thursday, October 3.