Centre Street System Inc. is a Brooklyn based commercial union drywall, lath & acoustical contractor who has been in business for over forty years. They are seeking candidates to become part of our project management team. They are looking to hire at both the junior and senior levels.
Project Manager responsibilities include:
Analyzing new contracts in order to bring them to fruition
Preparation, negotiation & ordering of long lead and general materials for project completion
Preparation of RFI’s
Monitor project schedule
Coordinate sub contractors
Attend and represent the firm at weekly project meetings
Maintain quality control
Monitor & prepare change order work related to revised drawings and field conditions
Complete project close outs
All candidates must be self-motivated, responsive and organized.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision included.
401K matching and participation.
All inquiries are confidential
Job Type: Full-time
If you’re interested in applying please send your resume to
APPLICATION OPENS JULY 1, 2019.
The scholarships for undergraduates are $2,500 per year ($1,250 if you have half a semester) and can be renewed for up to three years. Graduate awards are $3,750 annually up to a maximum of $7,500.
The application will open July 1, 2019 and must be submitted by midnight EST on November 1, 2019. This scholarship is for the 2020-2021 academic year that begins fall 2020. If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified in February 2020. The next step is an interview with a contractor in your area. Following the interview, scholarship recipients will be selected and announced in March 2020. Students will receive their awards in the fall of 2020.
To learn more information about this scholarship click the link here
WDP’s New York City, New York office is seeking to fill a full-time position for a CAD Drafter/Field Technician. The successful candidate will assist WDP’s engineering staff on projects of various sizes and complexity. The CAD Drafter/Field Technician position is the entry level position for candidates with less than five years of relevant work experience.
• High school graduate; completion of trade school or equivalent formal training a plus
• Working experience with the latest AutoCAD software
• Field sketching skills for architectural, civil, structural and renovation projects
• Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving history
• Must be able to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
• Availability to work overtime to meet project deadlines
• Ability to work in the field and to travel depending on job assignment and work load
• Experience with AutoCAD REVIT Structure or AutoCAD 3DS Max is a plu
To apply click the following link
If you’re still trying to look for a job this Summer ? Rockaway Beach blvd construction located in 190 beach 68 street, Far rockaway, Queens construction are looking to hire interns.
- Temporary Position
- Flexible Hours
- Required to keep track and download document of their database
If you are interested and want to find more information about opportunity email Alesia Narine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just a reminder there is no more Peer Advisement
Good Luck on your finals!!!!!
The Rinaldi Group is a full -service licensed general contractor and Construction management firm. Performing in both the public and private industry sector. They are looking to Hire Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager and interns
1. PM’s: They should have min of 7 years in the business and a min of 2 projects on their resume as APM’s. I know this wont be for your current students but maybe past students who have now been working and looking for a new company.
2. APM’s: Current students who are taking Engineering/Project Management have an understanding of reading plans and well versed using a computer and programs.
3. Intern: any one interested in the construction industry and looking to gain experience.
If you’re interested in applying for any of these positions email Robert Basilice with your resume attached.
Wohl & O’Mara has surveyed land for over 100,000 dwelling units on Staten Island and larger tracts throughout the City of New York. The firm has also designed, surveyed and supervised the construction of many miles of roads, storm and sanitary sewers in the City of New York. This Summer they are looking to hire students.
The applicant will be exposed to all aspects of Land Surveying to include but not limited to:
– Research for boundary determination ( maps, deeds, grants, etc…)
– Field Data collection
– CAD and computing
– ALTA, topographical, title, construction surveys, etc…
– Metes and bounds descriptions
– Exposure to Civil Engineering work specializing in drainage
– Excellent opportunity to advance in the firm
If you’re interested, please email William Trang more information on how to apply.
Perkins Peer Advisement (PPA) program is recruiting Peer-Advisers for the following five majors: ArchTech, CMCE,CET,ETET and MET! See the application attached in this post to know the requirements.
To apply, download and complete the form and email it to Professor Villatoro at email@example.com or drop it off at the reception of 4th floor in Voorhees building.
You can also download the Word version of the form by clicking here or find it under Files tab on the PPA homepage.