Wohl & O’Mara has surveyed land for over 100,000 dwelling units on Staten Island and larger tracts throughout the City of New York. The firm has also designed, surveyed and supervised the construction of many miles of roads, storm and sanitary sewers in the City of New York. This Summer they are looking to hire students.
The applicant will be exposed to all aspects of Land Surveying to include but not limited to:
– Research for boundary determination ( maps, deeds, grants, etc…)
– Field Data collection
– CAD and computing
– ALTA, topographical, title, construction surveys, etc…
– Metes and bounds descriptions
– Exposure to Civil Engineering work specializing in drainage
– Excellent opportunity to advance in the firm
If you’re interested, please email William Trang more information on how to apply.