I was very proud of the video I made. I believe I covered up the three main topics I wanted to discuss. These topics were people, food, and history. I discussed how these three things all related to the importance and representation of Mexican culture. I also included some differences when it came to American and Mexican culture. Their foods are completely different from each other. I wanted the audience to know that just because American produced food is influenced by Mexican culture doesn’t mean it tastes the same as authentic and hand made Mexican food. I feel like I did really well in catching the viewer’s attention at the beginning of the video when I asked “When you think about traveling, what places come to mind?”. The normal answer would be cities like Paris, London, and New York. When it came to famous places known for its beaches, many people automatically think of Mexico and Cancun. I won’t deny Cancun is beautiful and a great vacation spot. However, there is so much more to this country than crystal clear beaches. As I mentioned in the video, it is important to understand the culture, history, and overall background of this country. It will make people’s traveling experience much more enjoyable. This also applies to the cities I previously mentioned. It is interesting to learn new things about a different country because it opens up your mind to the world and other things you probably weren’t aware of before. Everyone grows up differently and learning about other people’s lifestyles and cultures can help you out when you decide to travel somewhere else. Some countries have similar traditions and backgrounds. Once you have knowledge of understanding another culture, even people within that country will respect you. My goal remains the same. That is to make the audience do a little research of their own before visiting a country. I want people to understand that visiting the most popular area in that country doesn’t make you an expert. One thing I could’ve done differently is simply discussed the differences between Mexico and the United States. The reason didn’t do this was because I believe it is important to have a purpose in visiting a country. It’s obvious that these two countries have nothing in common. I didn’t want my project to be based on comparisons. I intended to make this video about curiosity and educate the audience on the things they should keep in mind before visiting a country. Overall, I enjoyed creating this short film about traveling specifically in Mexico. One thing I struggled with was trying to find clips that matched what I was talking about, but it all worked out in the end. I used a mix of photos and videos to get my point across. In the video, I also included a voiceover of me explaining everything. I hope this film is useful to future travelers who are curious and passionate about traveling like myself. Also intrigued by learning something new.