Kashfi Siddique

Hello, My name is Kashfi Siddique. I prefer people to call me Kash. I’m from Brooklyn, NY and I’m a Sophomore student majoring Construction Management and Civil Engineering. The pronouns I prefer is He/Him. My favorite hobbies is that I like to watch movies from Netflix and I love to go places with my friends.

This picture I chose is me at Edge Hudson Yard. It’s a beautiful place in Hudson Yard in Manhattan where you go top of the roof at observatory deck to see Empire State Building, One Trade Center Freedom Tower and other skyscrapers in NYC. I love going place and explore new places and make new memories. Over the summer, I’ve been to a lot cool places in the city that I’ve never been throughout my entire life which is Madame Tusssuads: the Wax Museum, Top of the Rock, Dave & Busters and others.

1. Mark Noonan

Welcome aboard Kashfi. I see you are a consummate New Yorker, who enjoys its amazing offerings. Your interest in film might also serve a good purpose in our course as film reviews are an important part of the entertainment media landscape.

2. Jimenez

Hello Kashfi! Wow! I think you’ve traveled New York more than I have and I think it’s awesome that you have all of these great encounters.

• Kashfi Siddique

Thank you