Final week post Anderson

One future journalism project I would love to work on would indeed have to be having to travel all of South America.Travel and document everything we could possibly document such as cultural activity’s religions and even food choices.The tour I choose to take opon was the east village because I went to high school there so to learn about its history would definitely be interesting.East village is full of history and many of its history is deeply related to Europe which is where the name “little Germany” came from.It’s diversity comes from very long ago where there would be people of all over.Now a days it’s home to a very huge China town which many people know.The museums that we see in East village are really old and have a lot of history to them.My OpEd could be expanded by being able to gather information about the other side of the opinion and expressing why they are wrong.

1. Mark Noonan

Thanks for sharing your observations from the East Village tour, Anderson. Your work and participation across the semester have been excellent.