class intro

Hello, my name is Darnell Black . I’m a 18 year old male I’m from Brooklyn NY . I would like to be addressed as a male and male only.  Some of my hobbies include playing basketball , playing video games , and hanging out with my friends. I am currently undecided and this is my second year of college.  Overall I feel pretty solid about starting school and I’m excited to see what this school year brings and also extra excited to see what this class specifically brings and teaches me.

Playing Basketball - Diabetes and Sport

This right here is obviously a picture of a basketball. Basketball is meaningful to me because it help get me through some tough times in my life and it helps me block out stuff that may be weighing in on my mind heavy and stressing me out.

1. Anderson Lazo

Hey Darnell, well I saw the basket ball and I connected to it because sports are great.I play soccer and just like basketball helped you forger tough times soccer did the same for me.Sports are one of the best if not the best things invented.

2. Mark Noonan

Greeting Darnell. I see that there are a number of sports fans in the group. Keep an eye on America’s fantastic sports writers (and announcers) as we move forward this semester.

3. Jimenez

Hello Darnell! Awesome to hear man. Sports in general help people through tough situations and I feel that same way in terms of football. It’s great to see that love for the sport.

4. Anna Lin

Hi Darnell, Nice to meet you. My favorite sport is handball. I don’t really play basketball but I do love watching people play basketball.