In the picture, it shows a dark background while there is some light hitting half of my face and the other side of my face shows a little detail. This is the type of picture that is suppose to be serious. I am not suppose to stare at the camera but I’m suppose to look at a different angle. A serious picture is a picture where somebody doesn’t show any emotions.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light