This picture was taken using two different sources of light which were a box with different color background and a light meter. We had the flash set up when setting the aperture and ISO from the light meter in order to take the picture that was expected to take depending on the background color. I noticed that there is too much light in the subject face and I can see a little part of his shadow in the background.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light