This inclass project of exploring our creativity of painting with light was fun.There were so many trial and errors
When it came to finding the right composition as well as capturing and slowing down the shutter speed on the camera. This image of me is my favorite because I nearly made a perfect circle, and I also liked my expression that I made. I experiment with other color versions of the pose that I was doing, but this was
The better one that I pick clarity wise.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light