Great photographs express the feeling and emotion with not only figure images but with background too. And the photographs represents the things that people, events or sceneries have. For example if the person is humble, maybe that person is zoomed out and there is more background in the photograph. Also photographers can emotionally connect to what they capture.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Composition-Pattern, Angle and the Rule of Thirds
- LL4-Lighting Direction
- LL5-Portrait Lighting
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light