Project proposal-Brian Tejada

What I want to teach my audience is how it was hard for students to move on and accept the fact that they would end there high school so easily without actual experience and the comfort of moving on knowing they did everything they could of done before moving on.I want to show my proposal to mainly students and schools so that they can understand that its not easy to move on when the pandemic started for us now college students, and show how it not just affected us but how it was for us to get back on track again.The genre I plan to write a letter and a photo essay to show what Im shoving to my audience and give a clear idea on what im saying and how it was for students during that time.I plan to get started by using the info in have now and find more deeply on students though and feeling on what happened and even show in school or class photos on how it felt for a student to not feel leaving there last years of high school freely.Some worries that I have is that I might do the same info or pics again so I wanna try and use different sites I can and im also worried I might not give the best informations.A good title I might add is “A sad twist of fate for a high schooler”