Project Proposal-Omar

• Your Message: Give a 2-sentence statement of what you want to teach your audience.  This should come out of your Unit 2 Research but should not be a summary of your research.  Remember you already did that in Unit 2. 
  • Audience: What is the audience you are trying to reach. Get as specificas you can here. You cannot say everyone is your audience!
  • Genre: What genre will you use to create your message and why do you choose this genre?
  • Your plan — how do you intend to get started?
  • Your worries: Is there anything you are worried about.  What are your concerns about finishing this project?
  • Can you think of a possible title for your project?

I would like to teach my audience how all race’s get perceived by the community , and daily fears each race have when they put on their mask. Putting on a mask in the pandemic is mandatory, but the negative experience’s from putting it on the mask make people rebel from putting it on. My audience I’m trying to reach is my local community, and my classmate. I’ll be using the letter and photo essay , it allows me bring more site evidence, and photos the express what I’m trying to teach my audience. I’ll be getting started by talking about community’s perception of each race with a mask on. I worry that I wouldn’t find a lot information on the white race being negatively perceived by the community. The reason is that the world is predominantly white, and looked at as the good people. A title was thinking about was “COVID mask vs all races”.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/1368430221998781

1 thought on “Project Proposal-Omar”

1. 1. You need a clear 1 to 2-sentence statement of what you want to teach your audience. YOUR MESSAGE NEEDS TO BE VERY CLEAR.

2. Then in this proposal, you need to explain how your message connects to your research. Explain how your message comes out of your research.

3. You write: I worry that I wouldn’t find a lot information on the white race being negatively perceived by the community. The reason is that the world is predominantly white, and looked at as the good people.

OK so that is a point, in itself, to develop and explain. You will explain why it is that white ppl have no negative experience wearing the mask. Offer your own thinking here.

4. THen you need to be more clear on who your target audience is. Who needs to hear this and BE SPECIFIC. THINK HARD HERE.

5. GOOD IDEA — You write: I’ll be getting started by talking about community’s perception of each race with a mask on.