Writing Task Resilience/ Online -Asa

Online learning I really like but it can be a challenge because you have to teacher yourself how to use the applications. I like the fact that able to learn inside my home and don’t have to go outside that is the big plus. But when it come to learning and doing the work it can be a of and obstacle. I only say that because I have to learn how how to navigate each new application for school. I didn’t have to use so many different applications in high school. This to me can be disadvantage until I get the hang of how the application works.

In high school my school was was using google classroom before the pandemic even started. I was familiar with using the google classroom and the the only real new application that was added to our learning was the zoom calls. I was able to figure out how to add the zoom call to my calendar so when it was time for class i git an alert to sign into the zoom class. We also used an application call Loom to do presentation but that wasn’t often. The presentation where mainly done on the google for presentation. It took some getting use to but it all worked out in the end. There can be disadvantages and obstacles but I try my best to work through them with the help of my sister and my mom when it comes to this online learning. It is different and seems to be the new normal for learning.

I have difficulty with getting all the information when on the zoom call. My method to try to get all the information is to record the zoom call so that I can play it back after class. This helps if I didn’t understand or think I have missed something that was said. My teachers from high school would sometimes record the class and send the link to the students at the end the class I found this to be a great help. Online learning in high school I did miss out on many things but they compensated with zoom parties which made it a little better to see classmates. My high school graduation was given in our football field so a least I was able to see classmates and teachers for the last time. I had to look at the experience in life as a memorable one because nothing has every happened like this before and this has become our new normal.