Writing Task Mentor Quote-Asa

I have always been a person who was quite and only spoke when someone would speak to me. My sister has always been great at understanding me and helping me in every ascept of my life. There was a time when I was in elementary school and I wanted to make friends and it seemed hard. This is because as I said I didn’t talk much at all and this has always been a challenge for me . My sister encouraged me to talk and find out what the other kids liked to do and what they where into. She always told me if I don’t try I will never know what will happen, nothing beats a failure but a try. She is always the most encouraging telling me that I am awesome and how funny and that I can and will be a great friend . The things she said got me to thinking if I don’t show people how awesome and funny I am I would be able to make friends.

This made me want to become more open to try to speak more and try to make friends. It was hard at first and no I didn’t just randomly talk to people. My sister told me to observe the type of kids that hung together to figure out if those where the kids that I wanted to become friend with. I would observe the different groups of kids to figure out who best fit my personality. Learning and listening to my sister I have a gain a sense of how to judge the character of the people and who I want to be friends with or even just be around. I owe to my sister for helping me to become more of a people person.

1 thought on “Writing Task Mentor Quote-Asa”

1. Asa: You must read the instructions for this HW assignment again. You will find it on the Announcement page for Sept 13 Monday post-class. Please do so because you have not done what was asked. Also you can read other students’ posts; in fact you are required to comment on 2 student posts.