My Pandemic Resilience — Omar

BETTER TOPIC SENTENCE THAT SAYS WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LEARNED> During the pandemic deciding who is valuable in my life.  I discovered it is my family. I really learned about the value of family and religion. THis is difficult because in the pandemic we are all not seeing our family. The pandemic made me have a big reflection on my self and what I want in the future. It even departed me from the people that didn’t need to be in my life. Being home around family made me appreciate family more because they can be with you one day but gone the next but if you enjoy the time they was here with you might not feel so much sorrow when their gone because all your going to remember the good times you both had. I also got closer to my religion, before I wasn’t really as much as into it as i am now. It really humbled me a lot ,and another reason why I wanted to be more closer to family & and the people that’s there for me.

One way I coped with this is to take a break and go somewhere else.  I wasn’t going to come to school I took a year off.  I moved to Florida then I came back and my mother gave me an idea and that’s one of the reasons I’m in school. I realized that family like my mom are a source of good advice.  Other than that the pandemic was relaxing I still got to do the stuff I wanted it really didn’t hold me back from anything expect football and I really do wanna play again. The pandemic taught me a lot of stuff but one main thing I got out of it is to never look back and keep going forward because the future is way brighter.  SWetnence I learned that the things I value are family, school, religion.

The pandemics had its good and bad for me but I had more good. 

One last thing I’m not getting that vaccination I just feel like their trying to force something on us, why don’t they have a cure for a lot of other diseases ?