The Plaza Food Hall

Paola Guillen

Professor Krondl

October 31, 2018

Food Hall

I have never been the type of person to just go ahead and try something without thinking. I always have doubts and question every single thing especially when it came to food. If I have never tried it my opinion would stay the same and I wouldn’t try it. That all change when we had to go to a food hall and try new foods.

When walking into the food hall the first thing I smelled was pancakes. It smelled like chocolate chip pancakes or even chocolate chip cookies. When entering I saw people sitting at the table with their computers, some were eating lunch with their friends/family while others were just there because of their sweet tooth. They were dressed very high class and I felt out of place there. Looking around made it look like I was lost because honestly couldn’t decide where to eat since  there were so many places to choose from. While searching for a place to try I honestly was heading towards all the sweets until i found a small cornered place. The place I was pulled towards was No7 Sub. The first thing I noticed was that there were only 2 people working, one in the counter and the other one preparing the food. Looking at the menu I ordered the Bob Genghis Khan sub which was $13. It had crispy chicken, Mongolian BBQ sauce, smashed avocado and pickled jalapenos. It only took 5 minutes to make which was good because I was anxious to try what it tasted like. When I got sat down and opened it, the BBQ was the only thing I smelled. The bread was fresh and warm and the chicken was crunchy but not too crunchy.

Overall I was a bit picky because I was scared to try something new but it was really good and I wouldn’t mind going again. The employees were really nice and had your order done right away. 

food hall