Electronic Profile Assignment

Kesso Diallo 9/16/2015
Hospitality Management

My dream is to become a flight attendant , I love to help people and also travel around the world. I have some experience in hospitality because I’m always generous and kind also ready to help people. My mother owned her own restaurant where I use to help her out sometimes after school. Now I work at a fast food restaurant called Mcdonald’s in brooklyn.
The best academic experience I ever had was my 12th grade english and history class. It was better than any class I ever took in high school. My english teacher was Ms.Bellitti, she made the class so interesting. I am a visual learner so the way she taught the lessons were just so perfect. As for my history teacher he was a cool person and made everyone who disliked the subject in the class actually would end up loving it. He would make us take turns reading aloud and if we didn’t understand he would explain to us until we understood. However I loved how he treated us like we were smart unless we showed him we were not.
During my middle school and high school years I would always set myself academic goals and achieve it. Now that I’m in college as a first year student a couple of my academic goals would be to expand my learning experience with the new teachers I would be meeting. Also I’m aiming to maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher and aim for what I came to college for which is a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management.
Many people intend not to have a career experience because they feel like it will be hard or they’re just not ready. Well I want to become flight attendant and you must be kind and ready to help the passengers on board. I use to work in an optical place where I would help customers when they come in, I greet them and ask if they need help and if they say yes I would always be ready to assist. Also my mom owned a restaurant three years ago and that’s where I got my experience.
Every now and then we come across people who are unhappy with their jobs. sometimes these people don’t take time in thinking about what they actually want to do or pursue in. Well as for me my career goals is to get a job that connects with that I enjoy to do . Secondly finish my college major and start a family. The job that I’m willing to obtain is becoming a flight attendant which has my satisfaction , financial and new experiences I will learn.
Knowing your personal strengths and weaknesses can really help you in deciding the right career to choose and making decisions. Some of my personal strengths are: communicative, helping, patient, energetic, educated, open minded and social/people skill. I use these personal strengths in my everyday life and I enjoy every bit of it . I love to be communicative because I like meeting new people and get to know people and exchange words. Also I enjoy helping people with stuff they need ; giving a helping hand is generosity to me.
Personal interests that enhance my professional attributes is communication skills, professionals image, leadership skills, self motivation, getting slim with people and positive attitude. People have different interest that enhances their attributes and all it takes it having a strong mind and positive attitude .