HMGT 1101 – Perspectives in Hospitality Management – FA15

active 4 years, 7 months ago
HMGT 1101 - Perspectives in Hospitality Management - FA15
Hospitality Management
1101

An overview of the history, likely directions and organizational structure of the hospitality industry and its role in local, national and global economies. Students are introduced to the nature and scope of the hospitality industry, basic terminology, management concepts, career path explorations and the department’s mission and culture.

Chapter 5 Summary

Chapter 5 Summary Beverage is a type of drink especially other than water. Chapter five express […] See MoreChapter 5 Summary

Chapter 8 Summary

Chapter 8 Summary Chapter 8 describes all the service that has to be managed within the hotel […] See MoreChapter 8 Summary

Chapter 9 Summary

Chapter 9 Summary   Chapter 9 touch basis on tourism and hospitality which is a broad c […] See MoreChapter 9 Summary

HGMT1101 NYT Title: From Milan to Rome, Bikes and Beer Author: Diane Daniel In this article […] See More

HGMT1101 NYT Title: Traveling to Tokyo With Three Generation Author:Bonnie Tsui This article […] See More

HGMT 1101 NYT travel summary Title: Hotel Reservation Are becoming more Complicated, and Costly […] See More

johandry veras

Me? a current student from City Tech. People might look at me and wonder, who is that flawless guy?, Well for those who are wondering this is Johandry Veras. I was born in the Dominican Republic (DR) and since my 1st grade I have been […] See Morejohandry veras

Reflection

Hi, my name is Arthesa Portorreal, reflecting on who I am as a student I will say I am a very smart, witty, ambitious girl that still has a lot of learning and improving to do. As a student I understand that in order for me to get to […] See MoreReflection