hw #6

John Gunter said “All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast”. I can truly agree with it.Iove breakfasts especially on weekends when I can eat my breakfast with my family. We can all sit down together and eat without rush.Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. People often forget about morning meal, not reflecting on the fact that it is the most important of all. Breakfast provides strength and energy for the whole day and it also improves mood.A lot of people do not eat breakfast because they eat late dinner. Sometimes they don’t have time in the morning to prepare a good healthy breakfast.

However, morning meal should contain all the necessary nutrients, so it must be varied and consist of a variety of products.First of all, you should take care that the breakfast included complex carbohydrates, which gently increasing the levels of blood sugar and provide energy for hours and make it for a long time the body functions efficiently.

In my opinion,American’s breakfasts are a little bit sweet. Pancakes , waffles reminds me about dessert not breakfast . What really surprised me in this country? Pancakes for breakfast, especially pancakes with bacon. In my country, we eat pancakes at dinner with many various toppings such us cottage cheese , fruits .It taste a little bit different.Every country has different culture and food style. Like they say One man`s meat is another man`s poison.