For this class I have done everything except this recent project. I recently managed to finish my unit 2 project, but still have to do my unit 3. I have found myself become very overwhelmed with my work for other classes. However, I decided that I will not work at all this week in order to complete everything it is I have to do. Lately, I have been working with my dad in Connecticut and I found myself arriving at my house very late and tired. For this reason, I decided to not go to work at all this week so that I can spend 100% of my time doing the assignments I have to do. While there is a bit of work to do, I do believe from the bottom of my heart that I can do all of it. It may be rough, but I know I will somehow manage to do so. For unit 3, I do believe I can do it with ease. I have gained so much knowledge on my topic that I feel like I can do this assignment in an hour or 2. I like this topic a lot because it’s in the medical field and if there is a new procedure that can save a huge amount of lives, I want to learn all about it.

Repetition poem:

Life was alright after high school

Didn’t do much other than just go to the swimming pool

Life took a major turn after I started hanging out with you

I felt so alive in our adventures and all the things we do

Life felt very amazing

You put your head on my shoulder and my heart was raising