free write;

i kind of like the change in seasons. well actually i have mixed feelings. i dont like the change in temperature. during those times my asthma tends to act up and i usually have to take my inhaler in the morning but that time has passed at this point. this year around the middle of october, the temperature changes were so weird that i got sick, and a lot of other people i knew did too. just a cold though. i think its weird that we had a week of around 50 degree weather and last week it was around 65. that part is annoying. i do like the change of how outside looks when the seasons change. fall is my favorite month because at the end of august, i am so sick of being hot and gross all the time so im glad it gets colder. a change in scenery. but i also dont like turning back the clocks. yeah woohoo we get an extra hour of sleep that night but after that it kind of sucks. last week i was on the train and the sun was setting at 4:10pm???? that is not very nice in my opinion. i would much rather it be dark out on my was to school than on my way home from school. it makes me more tired earlier at night. it feels like i have less time to do things during my day making me feel almost sad. i do like going near my fireplace with a blanket. last winter there was the first snow fall of the year and i loved it. it made me feel so happy. it was so pretty because it was dark out and all i could see is christmas lights on my block. and it was so quite and peaceful.