Habits I formed in the pandemic

During the pandemic I feel as though I developed more negative habits than good ones. I noticed myself starting to eat less than I already did because I slept during the day more. Despite sleeping so much I was not sleeping at night. The nights became the time I was most energetic and awake. This resulted in me falling asleep during the early mornings and waking up during the middle of the day, sometimes when it was almost night time. Another bad habit I formed was becoming much less social. During school I had friends in classes I would see and speak to everyday. As the pandemic progressed I spoke to people a lot less even though I could have texted them. I felt like we had nothing to talk about as we were not seeing each other anymore and eventually I only really spoke to them once every month or so and was left with one actual friend that has been my best friend since 6th grade and we did not go to the same highschool, so we were already used to texting and calling eachother everyday. Besides sleeping through meals I also had just not had much appetite so I lost weight as a result, this however was bad for my health because at my size if I lost weight it could quickly make me unhealthy. Learning to overcome these bad habits during the pandemic with not much access to do anything else or see people was very hard but eventually I was able to get it under some control. I knew I had to because my grades were horrible during the time where I was doing highschool online and I was meant to graduate within the next year. Pushing myself to do everything I could until my school reopened in my senior year was hard but I knew I had to try. By the middle of my senior year I was able to take my 3 classes in person and my grades quickly rised and were actually higher than they were before quarantine. Shaking habits is always hard for me but I knew this was something I had to push myself hard to do.