I’ve had a couple of turning points that have happened in my education life and one of them was  In middle school. In middle school, I had a teacher named Ms. Rodriguez and she was an amazing teacher because I don’t think I would be where I am today if it wasn’t for her. Ms. Rodriguez is the reason why I love math and dealing with numbers, she would give me challenging problems and I would feel like giving up because of how hard they were but she taught me that if I give up it will turn into a habit and I will not get anywhere if I give up.

During middle school, I also enjoyed education and learning new things because the teachers in my school would make learning fun and interesting, for example, there would always be interesting facts on something we were learning like in math on how Mount Everest weighs an estimated 357 trillion pounds which is an interesting fact. My 8th-grade year in middle school was a tough year because I wanted to finish my last year strong but there were tough times during the year, my best friend Angel passed away and my parents were also going through a divorce and all of this affected my education in school because I wasn’t able to focus and keep my head straight and I was failing some of my classes, but towards the end of the year I got my self together and was able to focus and I finished the school year with a 94gpa.