Writing has  honestly changed my life. Earlier this year I took on the habit of journaling, It was new and at first I didn’t have the constancy to stick with it,  but have since slowly gotten better at it. Journaling instilled in me the skill of constancy, organization and being vulnerable. I started out writing about the things I wanted to accomplish  each day, I outlined the chores I had for myself for the rest if the week. . As time went by, I added the things I was grateful for and small elements such as affirmations to  nourish a positive mindset. Later I wrote more about the things I wanted to in my life, such as my career choice, goals and who I wanted to become. I also wrote about my improving my confidence; I  was honest with my self and talked about the things I struggled with. I would then head on tackle those problem and find solution for each one.  Every time I journaled I would feel so good about my self and felt more confident and optimistic about the future.  Furthermore I  wrote about my struggles with how other preserved my body. I made sure that I used the negative narratives about my self and channeled  it into  becoming the best version of my self.  Journaling helped me achieved a mindset that will always be positive and less nervous about that I used to struggle with in the past and more sanguine about what the future holds.