I personally don’t really have any specific preference for what I would like to learn.  I’d say something I would like we go over would be grammar, as mine isn’t particularly the best. I’d say basic brainstorming exercises would be a cool start for when working on the “writers block” segment. I have a bit rewritten for the personal narrative regarding our path with writing and education.

As for the other end of the bridge, I have learned decent things in English, but most of my written works are based from doing work to practice for the state test.[regents] I wrote a decent research paper on immigration to graduate with some a decent list of resources. I personally had a good experience working on it. I haven’t read it in a while but I’ll add a link to it in case anyone wants to read it. The only English teacher I personally didn’t like was my 11th grade English teacher. I won’t go into the details of it but they had a big issue with having student favorites, and not listen to others who were needing help. Other than that I kinda like writing even if it isn’t my suit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p5lMOLC_q1fcdnLnlF17la6ZnSUVtwJm1dv5df0Timo/edit?usp=sharing