For this free write I am going to be talking about my love for mustangs. Ever since I was a kid I always loved mustangs and I still do today. I am pretty sure it is due to the way they look and how fast they go. A mustang is an American muscle car that has been around for ages, getting better and better as time progresses. As a kid, I always played racing video games and most of the times I would pick a mustang over any other car. I always picture my dream mustang to be black with white stripes and black rims. When I was a kid, I always said I was going to get one when I was older. However, I did not expect that I would be getting one when I was 17. I am the owner of a 2012 Ford Mustang and just saying that makes me feel very happy. In my free time, I sometimes spend my time going on websites and seeing how I could modify my car. So far, I have added decals to my taillights, louvers to my rear side windows and in the back, replaced worn down parts, etc. While owning a fast car may be fun and all, it certainly comes with a price. I can’t begin to tell you how much I have spent on repairs, oil changes, gas, tolls, etc. Even though I have a mustang right now, my main plan is to sell my car and buy another one. You might be thinking, if you already have your dream car, why buy another? Well, my plan is to sell my mustang for another mustang. Right now my mustang is the V6 Premium version which is near the bottom of the barrel when it comes to the different types of mustangs. I want to sell my car and purchase a 2014 Mustang GT Premium. This specific model is my actual dream car. I love how it looks and I know for a fact that it is super fast. When I get it, you can bet that I will be customizing it like crazy.