WELCOME! Here are your First Day responsibilities:
- Register for OpenLab and request membership to our course site
- Create a free New York Times account
- Write your own 2- paragraph introduction post (be sure to categorize it as INTRODUCTIONS) by clicking on the + sign at the top of our site. Say a little about yourself. Add a picture that means something to you, and explain why you chose it. Include one word that describes how you’re feeling about this course as we get started. Talk about your hopes, worries, and any questions related to our class, college, and being an online student.
- Fill out the technology and access survey BELOW
- Check back in to see what your classmates are saying, and reply to a couple of people.
We are all in this together! I look forward to meeting you and working with you.