English Composition II

WEEKLY ASSIGNMENT – WEEK 5

This unit is going to be very complex for me to find my beat because if there are several things that I like and catch my attention, but there is not something that I don’t know in great depth and detail. It is more like common knowledge. At least now, I find myself trying to apply to the radiology program since being in the health sector and helping people really appeals to me. So that is the specialty in which I want to have significant experience and knowledge to help patients by taking the scans and diagnosing them.

Another thing that catches my attention is food and cooking. From a very young age, I have liked to see my mother my grandmother, cook, and with the passing of time, I got more involved and helped her make dinners for the family. I even use the kitchen as an escape to de-stress after a long week of work and study. Even so, I will think very well about what I am going to write; even cooking for me is a passion. I’ll eventually find that beat good to feel that I have a strong connection with to write a good project; by now, I’m in the search.

1. Prof. Edelson

I can’t wait to hear what you decide to cover for your beat! Keep me posted. These are both interesting ideas– I especially like cooking because you could interview one of your relatives as a source!