HW Day One: The most important thing I learned in my Unit Two research was data showing how drastically the earth has changed because of our actions. This data was very eye opening and made me more interested in this topic. I believe activist groups need to know about climate change because activist groups do a good job at spreading awareness on important topics. Therefore, lots of awareness will lead to more people caring about the climate which will lead to more change. I think I can best reach this group through a video essay or through any informational type of message. This is the best medium for my message because it will be educational and easily get my point across. Reflecting on my unit two article, I believe I did a good job at explaining why climate change is important. In my unit two article I wish I had done a better job on my vocabulary. Upon the final portfolio, I will improve my vocabulary during the essay so that I do not overuse certain transition or descriptive words. 

HW Day Two: I think it is important to have a multimodal component in writing classes because it helps you learn more about writing. To me multimodality means using different methods to improve your writing. My specific plans for Unit 3 are to use multi modality as a way to enhance my literacy skills. I believe the multimodal component will help me reach my audience because it will make my writing more comprehensible and interesting.