P2&3-Sketches- Daisy Xia

Daisy_Xia_Final_Project2&3

Bubble_Tea_Draft1

Bubble_Tea_Draft2

Daisy _P2&3-Sketches1.jpeg
Daisy _P2&3-Sketches2.jpeg
Daisy _P2&3-Sketches3.jpeg
Daisy _P2&3-Sketches4.jpeg
Daisy _P2&3-Sketches5.jpeg

The history of bubble tea to where it came from and how popular it has gotten these days. I will talk about the different types of flavors. The anatomy of bubble tea.

3 thoughts on “P2&3-Sketches- Daisy Xia”

1. Hey Daisy,

I really like your topic as bubble tea is a favorite of mine. I think the bubbles being utilized for the timeline is a really cool idea and the iconic bubble tea container makes for a strong focal point.

Maybe something to consider (if you haven’t already) is researching how the bubbles are created? What is the science behind how the bubbles are formed into perfect spheres? Maybe also include the various types of bubbles which could be tapioca, coconut jelly, lychee, etc. Good start for sketches!

2. Hi Daisy,

Bubble tea is also a favorite go-to drink of mine. I really like that you are trying to use the drink itself to make the diagram/timeline.

This is just an idea, but what if you have bullet points and the tea leaves were the bullet points?

3. Hi Daisy,

These sketches are cute. I really love how accurate they are. Im just wondering how you would go about this topic because there are so many different types and styles of bubble tea out there. Like besides lychee there’s cheese foam milk tea etc.etc.
    If you were to do bubble tea anatomy, what specific type of bubble tea would you focus on, and how it came to be? Like flavor profiles and creations on the timeline?