P1 Sketch – Carmen

Genetically modified organism is organism’s DNA that have been altered or modified. There may be economic benefits to genetically modified corps, but it still holds an unknown risk to our health. There are pros and cons in genetically modifying corps. This info graphic will show its history, population in the world, pros and cons, public opinions.

2 thoughts on “P1 Sketch – Carmen”

1. This is an interesting topic, I’ve always wondered about GMO’s; wanting to get more into it. It would be cool to see the numbers on how this helps our economy vs. the positive/negative effect. With your design, I just wonder how would you be able to display all this information in a series of graphics, data, etc. etc. without overtaking the viewer.

2. Hello Carmen,

From what I’ve seen on Google Drive, I think your poster is amazing. I love the icons you used and how well your color theme goes with your poster. My favorite element in your poster is your timeline, I love how you were able to use the DNA icon, by having points on each sections for the different time periods. The information is clear and very easy to read.

The only suggestions I have for your poster is to fix the hyphen in the apple that says “Insert Desired Trait” and also I think you should scale everything a little bit smaller just so there can be some white space in the poster.

I really love your poster, I think you executed it amazingly!