Moodboard Write Up:

I would like for my personal brand to revolve around photography so I chose images that reflect the visual style that I find appealing and would like to further explore and experiment with more in the future for my personal work. I chose images that create drama through the use of light and shadow–I personally am really attracted to photography that creates an almost peculiar feel. I noticed that all of these images have a primary color palette (red, blue, and yellow) which is very attention grabbing but the tones are a bit more muted which creates a sense of mystique. I also incorporated different styles of typography, some script and serif fonts since I think a slightly more intricate font would match this style of photography. Although serif fonts are what I think would match most, I do also want to pick a font that is legible and readable and I might possibly try a handwritten font for my final logo. I used different colors such as green, brown, black, orange, and blue for the type that matched the color palette of the images.