1.What values or attributes would you want to explore that represent your brand?

There are many things I value about myself. Some attributes I want to explore are drawing (since I enjoy it a lot), music and my culture (Armenia).

2.How would you describe your personality? (e.g., innovative, approachable, sophisticated, energetic, etc.)

Usually, I am very expressive with my ideas, which makes me more approachable. Other times, I can be more sophisticated and reserved. 

3.What emotions do you want your personal brand to evoke in the audience?

When I present my personal brand I want my audience to feel happiness. I like spreading positivity. 

4.Do you have any initial ideas or preferences for the logo’s visual style?

I have some ideas like “Ashie” and “Ash” or simply “Ashkhen.”

5.Are there any specific symbols, icons, or imagery that should be included in the logo?

Some symbols I have in mind that I want to use are flowers, nature and butterflies. It shows who I am as a person. Flowers represent delicate personality and femininity, nature and butterflies portray freedom, transparency and calmness.

6.What colors do you envision for the logo? Are there any color preferences or associations?

I am thinking of designing my logo in pink colors. Something that grabs the viewer’s attention.

7.Besides the logo, what other visual elements (typography, patterns, etc.) would complement the personal brand?

I want to use a bubbly text for my brand. It suits my personality a lot. Bubbly font with pinkish color palette.

8.Are there any individuals or brands that you admire or consider competition?

I really like one of my favorite childhood cartoons called “Winx Club.” It has lots of elements of nature, flowers, pink tones, etc. I admire it a lot. 

9.Do you have any examples of personal branding or logos that you find inspiring?

Some examples I have in mind are Hello Kitty, Pink Panther and Barbie.

10.Where will the personal brand and logo be primarily used? (e.g., social media profiles, website, business cards, presentations)

I want to use my logo on flasks, notebook covers, cell phone cases, hand bags, etc.