Log #07 Adobe summit

When I attended the Adobe summit it was not what I expected at all. The lecture I attended was called Personalized Commerce for Digital Business. It was very technical based they didn’t speak about the Adobe product from a designer standpoint or show examples of how to use the software. The presentation was more about customer experience and how adobe can be integrated into their experience for business. The presentation emphasizes that adobe products can help businesses with the customer. It felt like they were talking to businesses about how they can implement adobe products on the business side.

The guest speaker that I listened to was Jennifer Small her lecture on the topic was about E-commerce websites. In the lecture, she broke down in her demo how Hp could use adobe on their website. She explained how three key points with an optimized B2B buying experience, omnichannel content delivery, payment and fulfillment personalization. For example, when a customer adds a warranty to their purchase they need to sign legal documents and they can do that with adobe sign. The next abode product she highlighted was adobe commerce PWA studio. I never heard of adobe commerce PWA studio and I learned that it gives you everything you need to create Progressive Web Application and (PWA) is storefronts powered by Adobe Commerce. The last key point she touched on was payment and fulfillment personalization which you can manage through adobe commence and implement curbside pickup and other payment options such as Venmo giving consumers more options. I joined this lecture because there’s a boom with a lot of eCommerce. The internship that I have is a small business the amount of Resources is going to be different compared to a larger company that doesn’t have a physical store.