Log# 05 start small plan big

My week was very hectic getting everything together for the black women business owners pop-up my internship boss was participating in. Our goal was to get a lots of the behind-the-scenes to use as content for social media posts for the brand. The event was in downtown Brooklyn Thankfully for me it was close to my 9-5 job so I had no issues getting there. The venue was filled with women that had great products and services to offer. Being apart of the pop-up gave me the opportunity to network and discuss my work with the other business owners that were there. I mostly just did video footage and took pictures of the product that was there on display. I also collected feedback from shoppers on how they felt about the product for a better description of the product for a future post. It was very overwhelming with how many people came to the event I got so used to working from home for my internship in the peace of my own space.

e25b012c97ff43dc9ef01812cdc57d9d(clink link to watch video )

At the end of my day, I had to narrow down what content was worth showing my boss and what content I can toss from the content that was obtained that week. I had to think as a consumer what would I want to see from the brand. I had to strategize with her and two other interns to see how everyone’s content post would be displayed on brands social media. Every piece of content I made had to be sent over for approval before it was used. It was nice to have a small team that I could ask for feedback when it came to page layout or video editing and sound appropriateness. During my time in school I did’t have that many classes were I worked as a team so it was nice to get a feel of it in a professional setting.